Delfosse Vineyard Weddings
Your Search for the
Right Venue Ends Here
We’re excited to help bring your dream wedding to life.
Turning Dream Weddings Into Reality
If you’re looking for an event venue that will allow you to revel in the beauty of nature, Delfosse Vineyard Weddings in Faber, Virginia is the place to be. Learn all about our venue and service packages today! For more information or to schedule a tour, feel free to get in touch with us.
A Wedding Venue That Adds Value to Your Event
Deciding to hold your event at our venue means exclusive use of a 318-acre venue that is closed to the public during your event. You also get exclusive access to our historic 1870 Chestnut Log Cabin as your bridal suite and dressing room, starting at noon.
The event space itself is lit by a magnificent chandelier. We hold parking spaces and restroom facilities that can accommodate up to 250 guests. Other inclusions are:
- A Full Set of Bistro Lights
- An Onsite Facility Manager for the Duration of Your Event
- Access to the Property for Your Ceremony Rehearsal (No Charge)
- 12 Hours of Access (From Noon to Midnight)
- Chiavari Ballroom Chairs
- White Ceremony Site Chairs
- 72-Inch Round Banquet Tables
- Birch Wood Ceremony Arbor
- Wine Barrel Bar With Rustic Wood Top
- Extra Large 30-Inch Round Silver Cake Stand
- Medium Antique Light Gold Brushed Lanterns (8)
- Traditional Wine Barrels at the Reception Space (6)
- Traditional Wine Barrels at the Ceremony Site (4)
- 42-Inch Pedestal Tables With 30-Inch Diameters (3)
- 48-Inch Square Tables (6)
- 72x30-Inch Rectangular Tables (8)
- 96x30-Inch Rectangular Tables (2)
- Setup and Teardown Services (No Additional Labor Charge)
If you were to rent these complimentary items separately and add the venue fee, your expenses would amount to $4,657.00 based on a guest list with 125 people. This value is based on competitive rates from rental companies in the area.
Up to 100 Guests
201– 225 Guests
The Perfect Place to Prepare for Your Wedding
Welcome to the Vineyard Farmhouse
Comfortable and Spacious
Each of the four bedrooms features a queen-sized bed and full-sized en suite bathrooms. One bedroom also has a twin bed in addition to the queen-sized.
Value and Convenience
Located just 23 miles south of Charlottesville, you and your guests will experience a pleasurable stay in a rustic house framed by serene and stunning landscapes.
Our farmhouse is priced at $695.00 plus tax for an overnight stay for nine guests. This rate can compete with hotel rooms in Charlottesville, especially during the fall season when rooms are at their most expensive. However, our farmhouse has the added benefit of a full-sized kitchen, living room, and dining room. It also has a deck overlooking the mountains and vineyard—the perfect view!
Your chosen date is blocked when we receive a signed contract and payment. Until then, dates will remain open to others. Pricing and policies are subject to change, but rest assured that the pricing and amenities in effect during upon contract signing and payment will continue to be in effect for your event.
Have an Intimate Wedding With Us
Our Intimate Wedding Package offers the same wow factor of a regular vineyard ceremony. This package includes use of our 1870 Chestnut Log Cabin at 80% less than our full-size events. For reference, the base price of a full-sized event at our venue is $6,500.00 and a minimum wine purchase of three cases.
Exclusive Access for a Truly Intimate Event
With this package, you and your guests can have exclusive use of our vineyard ceremony site and log cabin spaces. Marvel at the views that surround 318-acres of lush ground and enjoy the use of:
- Our Charming and Historic Log Cabin Overlooking the Vineyards
- A Handcrafted White Birch Rustic Ceremony Arch
- Ceremony Chairs Set Up for Your Guests
- Two Authentic French Oak Wine Barrels for Your Ceremony Decor
- Parking and Restroom Facilities
We host intimate weddings on Friday or Sunday at the following timeslots:
- 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Number of Guests
Mini Wedding (Up to 15 Guests)*
Small Wedding (Up to 25 Guests)*
*The couple, officiant, and product or service vendors are not counted as guests.